- seven hours of live music (including The incredible Lightyears who have toured four continents and played Wembley stadium and The irrepressible Studmuffins who have toured four villages and played Didcot Civic Hall!)
- over 15 children's stalls, plus tuck shop, teddy tombola, hair braiding, bouncy castles, fire engine (unless on call) and novelty toy stall
- fabulous wine and fizz (selected by Luc at Grape Minds in Wallingford)
- real ales (Amwell Springs and Loose Cannon Breweries), lagers, ciders, Pimm's and soft drinks
- Tim's Cocktail bus
- freshly cooked food with Parks Butchers BBQ, Pizza Luna stone baked pizzas, Go Fish and Chips, Jessica's crepes, ice creams and homemade cakes
Entry fee is a suggested donation of £15 per adult (16+). Please note that the prices have risen across all our suppliers, and to cover these increased costs, we have had to raise our suggested donation per adult. The Astonbury Committee is a non-profit branch of ARC and any profit made will ensure that Astonbury can go ahead in the future and/or be used for regeneration projects in the pavilion and recreation ground. It is a suggested donation, so we will accept whatever you feel you can contribute on the gate on the day. If, however, you are happy to buy your ticket in advance, please click the link below
This event cannot take place without the support of our incredible village community. If you can spare an hour or two, please sign up to one of the three main areas that we need your support with - bar, parking and gate. All volunteers will earn a free drink for each hour they work on the day (please collect your tokens from the gate). Please note, the parking and gate slots are two hourly. If you would like to volunteer for just one hour, please sign up anyway using the link and then email Astonbury22@outlook.com to let us know which hour you can do.
Astonbury 2022 Entrnce Gate Supervision - go to https://volunteersignup.org/PYEKHAstonbury 2022 Bar Rota - go to https://volunteersignup.org/9J8A3
Astonbury 2022 Car Parking Supervision - go to https://volunteersignup.org/EWW8X
Finally, we need LOADS of help on the Friday, Saturday morning and Sunday to help things run smoothly. Please just turn up at any time you can spare on those three days and we will find you a job to do. Critical mass is needed for the marquee erection, so if you can only spare one hour, please make it 6pm on the Friday. And for all you arty villagers, please come along from 10 on the Saturday morning, bringing any bunting and festival style paraphernalia to make Astonbury look the best it has ever looked!