Welcome to the Astons Village Hall
Our Hall is a well equipped and versatile community facility situated in the centre of the twin villages of Aston Tirrold and Aston Upthorpe. Much used by village groups and residents, it is also popular with hirers from the surrounding towns and villages - both organisations and individual hirers.
The hall's facilities include a large main hall, a raised stage with adjoining changing room, a separate committee room (included in the hire of the main hall, or available for hire separately), a well fitted kitchen, an attractive galleried area overlooking the main hall, outside paved patio area, a large car park (30 cars with an option of more spaces nearby), plus full access facilities.
Our media equipment includes a digital projector and drop-down screen, a wall-mounted 50" TV (laptop linkable), PA ,and hand held and lapel microphones. We are of course WI-FI connected.
Registered charity no.300114. Premises licence no.9794
How to hire the hall:
or by emailing to email@example.com.
Village Hall Management Committee
- Chis Coupland: (Chairman) Tel: 851122
- Christopher Hawker: (Treasurer) Tel: 850834
- Vivien Biggs: (Minutes Secretary) Tel: 850055
- Debbie Coates: (Bookings Secretary) Tel: 07594 992444 (please don't ring after 9pm)
- Margaret Morant: Tel: 850895
- Louise Binder: Tel: 851433